This procedure is designed to increase your cup size without implants, making it one of the most natural-looking cosmetic surgical procedures on the market.
Fat Transfer To Breast Augmentation is a safe, minimally-invasive procedure for people who want to improve the appearance and feel of their breasts. Fat Grafting is a great option for: Breast reconstruction after cancer, Breast reconstruction after accidents, Restoring smaller breasts from weight loss, Etc.
Now you can increase your breasts naturally and more affordably with Seduction Cosmetic Center’s exclusive fat grafting procedure.
Breast Fat Transfer Miami Before And After Photos
What is Fat Transfer to Breast?
Fat Transfer to Breast or Breast Augmentation with fat grafting is a surgical technique that transfers fat from one area of the body to the breast in order to enhance the bust line. Most often, the donor site for fat transfer is from the abdomen, thighs or hips.
Breast Fat Transfer may be used alone or together with other procedures in order to improve the size and shape of a woman’s chest. Fat grafting can also be used to create more natural-looking breast contours.
Combining Fat Transfer to Breast With Other Procedures
Am I A Candidate For Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for Breast Fat Transfer, consult with your surgeon.
A candidate for Breast Fat Transfer must be healthy and psychologically prepared for the potential risks associated with the procedure. You should also understand the benefits and limitations before deciding.
You may be a good Fat Transfer To Breasts candidate if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- Individuals with a positive attitude and realistic goals about what Fat Transfer can achieve.
- Non smokers.
- Be aware of the possible risks and complications.
- You have fully developed breasts.
- You are bothered by the size of your breasts.
- Your breasts losing shape and volume.
- Your breasts are asymmetrical.
- Elongated shape.
- Breasts failed to develop normally.
What is The Ideal Age For Fat Augmentation Breast?
For most women, the breasts are fully developed by age 18. Although not all of them will finish at the same time. Even though breasts may seem developed by 15s or 16s years old.
While Fat Grafting Breast surgery can be a good option for some people, we strongly recommend waiting until at least 18 before having any plastic surgery procedures.
When Can I Get a Fat Transfer To Breasts?
There are many reasons a person might consider Fat Transfer To Breasts surgery, breasts are too small, smaller breast size, sagging breasts, etc.
You can undergo these cosmetic surgery procedures if you are over the age of 18 and are dissatisfied with your breast.
How Much Does Fat Transfer to Breast Cost in Miami?
The cost of Fat Transfer to Breast in Florida ranges from $3,500 to $11,000. The average price of a Fat Transfer To Boobs surgery can vary depending on the cup size chosen by the patient, the doctor, the clinic, etc.
Fat Transfer Breasts Cost in Miami May Include
There are many factors that determine Fat Transfer Breasts costs, but there might be things that you may have to invest more on.
Fat Transfer can include a variety of services:
- Surgeon’s fee.
- Surgical facility costs.
- Anesthesia fees.
- Medical tests.
- Post surgery garments.
- Prescriptions for medication.
Financing Miami Fat Transfer Breasts
What Are The Benefits of Fat Transfer To Breast?
A Fat Grafting Breast can be a good option if you are looking for a more youthful and invigorated appearance, improve the size, shape of their breasts and/or correct asymmetry.
There are several benefits of undergoing Fat Grafting Breast, including:
- Minimal incisions and scarring.
- More confidence.
- More attractive appearance.
- Lasting Results.
- Can be combined with additional procedures.
- Better shaping.
- Natural Look.
- Feel sexier.
- Enjoy shopping for clothes again.
- Renewed sex life.
What Should I Discuss During Fat Transfer Breast Consultation?
Here are some topics you will want to talk about with your surgeon during your consultation:
- Why do you want to undergo Breast Augmentation Fat Transfer surgery?
- What are your expectations?
- What is the result you want?
- What allergies do you have?
- Are there any medications you are currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- If you are taking any current medications, herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
- If you have a family history of breast cancer.
- Questions to gauge your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Review, measure, and evaluate your breasts in detail.
- Note your breast size, shape and skin quality.
- Perform this action with both breasts and note the location of your nipples or areolas.
- You can view photos of other women and the suggested breast shape.
- What are the possible results of Breast Augmentation Fat Transfer, any risks or possible complications involved?
- And any other information that may be useful for your Breast Augmentation Fat Transfer surgery.
What Should I Ask The Plastic Surgeon About Breast Fat Transfer?
It’s very important to get all the information you can about Breast Fat Transfer surgery.
- Do you have any certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery to perform surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for Breast Fat Transfer augmentation?
- Where and how will my Breast Fat Transfer augmentation surgery be performed?
- What shape, size is recommended for me?
- Do you have before and after photos of Breast Fat Transfer augmentation that I can see and what results are reasonable for me?
- What could be the risks and complications of my Breast Fat Transfer surgery?
- How can I handle complications?
- How many additional Breast Fat Transfer operations can I expect in my lifetime?
- And any other questions you have.
What Are The Risks of Fat Transfer to Breast?
Before deciding on a Fat Transfer to Breast surgery, it is important to understand and know the risks of taking this surgical procedure.
The risks vary from minimal to high depending on the person and the specific procedure they are going through. One of the most serious risks is infection which can result in a hospital stay and treatment with antibiotics.
Fat Transfer to Breast Risks May Include
- Anesthesia risks.
- Fluid accumulation.
- Persistent pain.
- Unfavorable scarring.
- Poor wound healing.
- Breast asymmetry.
Preparing for Your Breast Augmentation Fat Transfer
Fat Augmentation Breast is life-changing surgery that can help you regain your shape. Preparing for your surgery is a challenging process, but you can make it easier on yourself with the right preparations.
Do your research, talk and follow the instructions of your doctor and explore different treatment options with them.
Be sure to arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
Preparation for Fat Augmentation Breast surgery may include:
- Talk and follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- You should do lab tests.
- Stop smoking.
- Stop Drink.
- Stop drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
Recovering From Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Some people who have a Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation surgery need to recover for a few days, weeks or months. It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions when recovering from Fat Transfer surgery. However, some people experience side effects and complications in the process of recovery.
You may not be able to do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery. You will also need someone else by your side during that time.
A thin tube may be inserted under your skin for a short period of time to drain any excess blood or fluid.
To help minimize the swelling in your breasts, you’ll need to wear an elastic wrap or a support bra during the healing process.
Affordable Fat Transfer To Breasts Surgery in Miami, FL
It is not easy to find an affordable plastic surgery for your body. However, it is not impossible either. Seduction Cosmetic Center offers patients affordable Fat Transfer To Breasts procedures to help them achieve the results they desire.
Cheap Fat Transfer Breasts Miami, FL
There are various factors that need to be considered before choosing a Miami Fat Transfer Breasts. The most important factor is the skill set of the doctor performing the surgery.
The dangers of cheap Fat Transfer Breasts Surgery in Miami can be very serious. It is important to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery.
It is not worth the health risks and complications that can result from this cheap procedure.
Will Insurance Cover The Fat Transfer To Boobs Procedure?
Some health insurance plans cover Miami Fat Transfer To Boobs surgery. Your best option is to call the office and speak with the staff. They can help you understand what your insurance does and does not cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fat harvested from another part of your body and injected into the breasts is permanent. However, if significant weight loss occurs, it may decrease. It is very important to maintain a healthy weight.
The survival (Fat) rate of Fat Transfer To Breast procedure is around 50-70%, this rate can vary from person to person.
Yes, it works, when performed correctly by Board Certified Plastic Surgeron, A Fat Grafting Breast can be a good option if you are looking for a more youthful and invigorated appearance.
Yes, many patients are happy after their Breast Fat Transfer Surgery because their breasts now feel soft. The result looks and feels very natural most cases.
With Fat Transfer Breasts, there is minimal scarring, inconspicuous incisions are made and usually fat is taken from the stomach area.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Before and After
Fat Transfer To Breast surgeons in Miami FL
The best Fat Transfer To Breast surgeons in Miami can be found here At Seduction Cosmetic. We have a team of doctors to give you the highest safety standards and optimal results for your body.
Fat Transfer To Breast near me, we are waiting for you
Come visit us at our Plastic Surgery Center to experience what sets us apart from other companies.
We are located in the heart of Miami on the emblematic Calle 8.
4950 SW 8th St Coral Gables, FL 33134
Monday trough Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Schedule your free consultation
The first step in getting a Fat Transfer to Breast Miami is to schedule a consultation with us. This consultation will be free and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about the procedure before making any decisions.