Tired of clothes that don’t fit?
Uncomfortable in your body?
Many women feel insecure about their breast size, shape and are unhappy with the way they look in clothes, swimsuits, and even lingerie. It’s a relief to know there are options to make them feel more confident in their own skin. You deserve to feel confident in your body.
With Breast Lift Miami surgery, you can have a new and improved self-confidence. Cosmetic surgery may not be the answer for everyone, but it is worth considering if you are struggling with your shape and size breast.
What is Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast Lift Surgery also known as Mastopexy is a cosmetic procedure performed to improve the appearance of breasts. The procedure removes excess skin, tightens sagging skin to create a more youthful contour and reshapes nipple position.
Combining a Breast Lift With Breast Implants
Some people may not achieve an ideal result from only Breast Lift surgery.
A Breast Lift can be combined with Breast Implants to correct volume loss from pregnancy, weight loss or aging.
Am I a Candidate for Breast Lift?
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for Breast Lift surgery is to consult with your surgeon.
You may be a candidate for Breast Lifting surgery if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- Individuals with a positive attitude and realistic goals about what Breast Lift can achieve.
- People committed to a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition.
- Non smokers.
- Be aware of the possible risks and complications.
- Your breasts sag or bulge over your bra line.
- Breasts have lost volume and firm.
- You would like to reduce the size of your areolas.
- You want to reduce excess hanging tissue and skin.
What is The Ideal Age For Breast Lift?
The ideal age for Breast Lift varies from woman to woman, which means it’s best for each person to decide when to have it. However, the average range of people who undergo this surgery is between 18 and 56 years old.
When Can I Get a Breast Lift?
You can undergo these cosmetic surgery procedures if you are over the age of 18 and lost volume or elasticity following weight loss, pregnancy or aging.
How Much Does Breast Lift Cost in Miami?
The cost of Breast Lift surgery in Florida ranges from $3,600 to $12,000. The average price of Boob Lift surgery can vary depending on the doctor, the clinic, etc.
Mastopexy Cost in Miami May Include
There are many factors that determine Mastopexy costs, but there might be things that you may have to invest more on.
Mastopexy can include a variety of services:
- Surgeon’s fee.
- Surgical facility costs.
- Anesthesia fees.
- Post surgery garments.
- Medical tests.
- Prescriptions for medication.
Financing Breast Lift Miami
What Are The Benefits of Breast Lift?
There are several benefits of undergoing Breast Lift surgery, including:
- Only slight scars remain.
- Better fit of clothes.
- Increased self-confidence.
- More youthful appearance.
- Long lasting results.
- Improvement of the shape and symmetry of the breasts.
What Should I Discuss During A Mastopexy Consultation?
This is a list of the most important topics to discuss with your surgeon during your consultation:
- Why do you want to undergo Mastopexy surgery?
- What are your expectations?
- What is the result you want?
- What allergies do you have?
- Are there any medications you are currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- If you are taking any current medications, herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
- If you have a family history of breast cancer.
- Questions to gauge your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Review, measure, and evaluate your breasts in detail.
- Note your breast size, shape and skin quality.
- Perform this action with both breasts and note the location of your nipples or areolas.
- You can view photos of other women and the suggested breast shape.
- What are the possible results of Mastopexy, any risks or possible complications involved?
- And any other information that may be useful for your Mastopexy surgery.
What Should I Ask The Plastic Surgeon About Mastopexy?
The consultation is the time to ask your plastic surgeon all the questions, it is important that you understand all the aspects your Mastopexy surgery.
- Do you have any certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery to perform surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for Mastopexy?
- Where and how will my Mastopexy surgery be performed?
- Do you have before and after photos of Mastopexy surgery that I can see and what results are reasonable for me?
- What could be the risks and complications of my Mastopexy surgery?
- How can I handle complications?
- How many additional operations can I expect in my lifetime?
- And any other questions you have.
What Are The Risks of Breast Lift?
When determining to have surgical procedures done, it is important to know how it will make you feel. You should weigh the risks and benefits before you decide if having a Breast Lift could achieve your goals or not.
Breast Lift Risks May Include:
- Anesthesia risks.
- Fluid accumulation.
- Persistent pain.
- Unfavorable scarring.
- Poor wound healing.
- Breast asymmetry.
- Partial or total loss of nipple and areola.
Preparing for Your Breast Lift
A lot can go through your mind before, during and after your Breast Lift surgery. Whether you are experiencing fear, anxiety or just have questions, we’re here to answer them all.
In preparing for a Breast Lift surgery, some of the things you may be asked to do are:
- Talk to your surgeon.
- It’s important to avoid taking drugs like aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, and herbal supplements as they can cause bleeding.
- You should practice healthy living before surgery to speed up your recovery process after the operation.
- Please stop using alcohol and tobacco products.
Recovering From Boob Lift
Some people who have a Boob Lift surgery need to recover for a few days, weeks or months. It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions when recovering from Mastopexy surgery.
However, some people experience side effects and complications in the process of recovery. You may not be able to do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery. You will also need someone else by your side during that time.
A thin tube may be inserted under your skin for a short period of time to drain any excess blood or fluid.
To help minimize the swelling in your breasts, you’ll need to wear an elastic wrap or a support bra during the healing process.
Affordable Breast Lift Surgery in Miami, Fl
If you are looking for affordable Breast Lift surgery in Florida, here at Seduction Cosmetic we have several options for you. This cosmetic surgery center offers you the latest techniques and procedures to help you achieve the results you want.
Cheap Breast Lift Miami, FL
Cheap Breast Lift surgery can be performed by unqualified surgeons who may not have the necessary skills or experience to perform the procedure. It is not worth the health risks and complications that can arise from this cheap procedure.
Will Insurance Cover The breast Lift Procedure?
Not all health insurance plans cover breast lift surgery or complications from surgery. But most surgery centers offer patient financing plans to make this more affordable. So don’t hesitate to ask if your plan will cover them.
Other Breast Lifting Methods
There is no nonsurgical method for increasing breast size, however breast lifting exercises do exist that may help. Any exercise that develops the pectoral muscles can help to lift up the breasts and improve their appearance. Using exercises to lift breasts requires commitment to a training regime and the effects will fade as soon as you stop regularly performing these exercises. For this reason, non-surgical breast lift methods are not typically long-term solutions.
The vampire breast lift in Miami is another option that has only recently become popular. In this method, blood is taken from some other part of the body, centrifuged to separate platelet-rich plasma, and then reinjected into the breasts. Vampire breast lifts will not do much to increase breast size, but they can help with breast shape.
Frequently Asked Questions
Breast Lift surgery has an average duration of approximately 11 to 15 years, the duration depends on many factors, such as age, genetics, health and eating habits.
After Breast Lift surgery most patients experience mild to moderate pain. In most cases, people will need to take prescription pain medication following their surgery. This can make them feel less any discomfort and help them recover more quickly.
Breast Lift surgery is 100% effective in improving the appearance of sagging breasts, removing excess skin, and reshaping breast tissue.
The Breast Lift procedure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours, depending on the amount of work being done.
Breast lift before and after
Best Breast Lift surgeons in Miami FL
The best Breast Lift surgeons in Miami can be found here At Seduction Cosmetic. We have a team of doctors to give you the highest safety standards and optimal results for your body.
Breast Lift near me, we are waiting for you
Come visit us at our Plastic Surgery Center to experience what sets us apart from other companies.
We are located in the heart of Miami on the emblematic Calle 8.
4950 SW 8th St Coral Gables, FL 33134
Monday trough Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Schedule your free consultation
The first step in getting a Breast Lift Miami is to schedule a consultation with us. This consultation will be free and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about the procedure before making any decisions.