Are you unhappy with the shape or size of your buttocks? We understand that having a perfectly contoured and voluptuous buttocks is a desire for many women. Unfortunately, achieving this look can be difficult, even with rigorous exercise and dieting.
That’s where we come in – our expert team of Board-certified plastic surgeons is dedicated to providing the Best Buttock Augmentation solutions that will give you the fuller, shapelier derriere you desire. We offer a range of options, including Butt Implants Surgery and Fat Grafting, tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient.
What Are Butt Implants?
This procedure involves the insertion of silicone or saline implants into the buttocks to add volume and create a fuller, more shapely appearance.
So, why choose buttock implants over other methods of buttock augmentation? For starters, butt implants provide a more predictable and long-lasting result compared to other methods such as fat transfer to buttocks (BBL). They are also a good option for those who do not have enough excess fat for a fat transfer procedure.
If you are considering buttock augmentation, butt implants may be the right choice for you. Talk to a Board-certified plastic surgeon to learn more about the procedure and whether it is a good option for your individual needs and goals.
Comparison With Other Procedures Like BBL
If you’re considering buttock augmentation, you may have heard of the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure. While both butt implants and BBL can enhance the shape and size of your buttocks, there are some significant differences between the two.
Butt implants involve surgically inserting silicone or saline implants into the buttocks to increase their volume and enhance their shape. The implants are customizable in terms of size, shape, and projection, allowing for a more precise and personalized outcome.
On the other hand, a Brazilian Butt Lift involves removing fat from other areas of the body, such as the hips or thighs, through liposuction and transferring it to the buttocks. While this procedure can create a more natural look and feel, the amount of fat that can be transferred is limited, which can limit the amount of augmentation possible.
Additionally, butt implants have a longer lifespan than BBL results, which may need to be maintained with touch-up procedures over time. However, BBL may be a better option for those looking for a more subtle enhancement or who want to avoid the use of implants.
Ultimately, the choice between buttock implants and BBL depends on your individual goals, body type, and personal preferences.
Are You a Good Candidate for Butt Implants?
Butt implant surgery can help you achieve a fuller and more shapely buttock. However, it is essential to determine whether you are a good candidate for the procedure.
The following criteria can help you determine if you are a suitable candidate for butt implants:
- Adequate general health: To undergo butt implant surgery, you must be in good general health. You should not have any underlying medical conditions that can increase the risk of complications during or after surgery.
- Healthy weight: It is recommended that you maintain a stable and healthy weight before undergoing implant surgery. Fluctuations in weight can impact the results of the surgery and increase the risk of complications.
- Realistic expectations: It is essential to have realistic expectations about the outcome of the procedure. Butt implants can improve the shape and size of your buttocks, but they cannot completely transform your appearance.
- Good skin elasticity: Good skin elasticity is essential for successful implant surgery. If you have loose or sagging skin around your buttocks, you may not be a suitable candidate for the procedure.
Before opting for butt implant surgery, it is crucial to consider various factors such as the potential risks, recovery period, and long-term maintenance. It is recommended to consult with a Board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and determine if implant surgery is the right choice for you.
How Much is a Butt Implants in Miami?
The cost of Butt implants surgery in Florida ranges from $5,500 to $12,000. The average cost of a Buttock implants surgery can vary depending on surgeon’s fees, type of implant, facility fees, etc.
Miami Buttock Implants Financing
During your consultation, we can discuss the financing options available to you and help you choose the one that best fits your budget and needs. Our goal is to ensure that every patient who wants to undergo buttock implant surgery can do so comfortably and confidently.
Benefits of Butt Implants For Buttock Augmentation
Butt implants have become a popular cosmetic procedure for people who desire fuller, curvier buttocks. Implants offer a range of benefits for those seeking buttock augmentation.
- Enhanced Appearance: Buttock implants can create a more attractive and balanced shape to the buttocks, which can improve overall body contours and proportions.
- Increased Self-Confidence: For many people, the appearance of their buttocks can greatly affect their self-confidence. By enhancing the shape and size of their buttocks, individuals can feel more comfortable and confident in their appearance.
- Long-Lasting Results: Butt implants provide a permanent solution for buttock augmentation. Implants do not require frequent maintenance or touch-ups.
- Customizable Options: Implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes, which means they can be customized to fit the individual’s specific body shape and desired outcome.
- Improved Clothing Fit: Buttock implants can enhance the appearance of clothing by improving the way clothing fits and drapes on the body.
- Greater Flexibility in Clothing Choices: With a fuller and shapelier buttocks, individuals can enjoy greater flexibility in their clothing choices, including swimwear, tight-fitting dresses, and more.
Types of Butt Implant Shapes and Sizes Available
- Round Implants: Round implants are the most common type of butt implant used in surgery. They are designed to provide a natural-looking, full appearance to the buttocks, and come in various sizes to suit the patient’s desired look.
- Teardrop Implants: Teardrop implants, also known as anatomical implants, are designed to mimic the natural shape of the buttocks. They are thicker at the bottom and thinner at the top, and are often used for patients who want a more subtle enhancement.
- Oval Implants: Oval implants are another option for those who want a natural-looking enhancement. They are wider than they are tall and provide a wider, more curvaceous appearance to the buttocks.
Choosing the Right Implant for You
When choosing the right implant for you, it’s important to consider factors such as your body type, the desired size and shape of your buttocks, and the experience of your surgeon. Your surgeon will work with you to determine the best implant option for your individual needs and goals.
Buttock Implant Procedure
The procedure is typically performed under general anesthesia and takes several hours to complete. Here’s what you can expect during the butt implant procedure:
- Anesthesia: Before the surgery, you will be given general anesthesia, which will make you unconscious and unable to feel any pain during the procedure.
- Incisions: The surgeon will make small incisions in the buttock crease, between the cheeks, or at the top of the buttocks to create pockets for the implants.
- Implant placement: The surgeon will then insert the implants into the pockets created during the incisions. The implants can be placed either above or below the gluteal muscle, depending on your desired results and the surgeon’s recommendation.
- Closing the incisions: Once the implants are in place, the surgeon will close the incisions using sutures or surgical glue.
- Recovery: After the surgery, you will need to wear compression garments to help reduce swelling and support the implants as you heal. You will also need to avoid sitting or lying on your back for at least two weeks to ensure proper healing of the incisions and implants.
Preparing For a Gluteal Augmentation With Butt Implants
If you have decided to go ahead with a gluteal augmentation using butt implants, it’s important to prepare yourself for the procedure to ensure a successful outcome.
Here are some steps you can take to prepare:
- Consultation with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon: The first step is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation using implants. During the consultation, the surgeon will evaluate your candidacy for the procedure, discuss the various implant options, and recommend the best approach to achieve your desired results.
- Discuss Your Medical History: During your consultation, be sure to discuss your medical history with your surgeon. It’s important to disclose any medical conditions, allergies, or medications you are currently taking to minimize the risk of complications during and after surgery.
- Quit Smoking and Drinking: Smoking and drinking can interfere with your body’s ability to heal and increase the risk of complications during and after surgery. It’s recommended that you stop smoking and drinking at least two weeks before surgery.
- Get in Good Physical Shape: Preparing your body for surgery is essential for a successful outcome. Maintaining a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough rest can help improve your physical health and increase your body’s ability to heal after surgery.
- Arrange for Post-Operative Care: It’s important to arrange for post-operative care before your surgery. You will need someone to drive you home from the surgery center, and you may require assistance with daily activities for a few days following the procedure.
By following these steps, you can prepare yourself for a successful gluteal augmentation with butt implants. It’s important to remember that every patient is different, and your surgeon may recommend additional steps to ensure the best possible outcome.
Recovery from Butt Implants Surgery
Recovering from butt implants surgery requires proper aftercare to ensure that the patient heals properly and reduces the risk of complications.
Here are some of the things to keep in mind during your recovery:
- Rest and Recovery Time: Following surgery, it is crucial to get plenty of rest and limit physical activity. Patients should avoid sitting or lying down directly on their buttocks for at least two weeks after surgery.
- Compression Garments: Wearing compression garments can help reduce swelling and provide support to the surgical area. Patients should wear the compression garment as recommended by their surgeon.
- Pain Management: Butt implant surgery can be painful, and patients should take the prescribed pain medication as directed to manage discomfort.
- Follow-up Visits: Patients will need to attend follow-up visits with their surgeon to monitor healing progress and ensure that there are no complications. During these visits, the surgeon will evaluate the patient’s recovery and provide further instructions as needed.
- Physical Activity: Patients should avoid rigorous physical activity and exercise for at least four to six weeks after surgery. Light exercise, such as walking, can be started after two weeks, but patients should consult with their surgeon before resuming any exercise routine.
- Diet: A healthy diet can help promote healing and reduce the risk of complications. Patients should aim to eat a balanced diet with plenty of protein, fruits, and vegetables.
Following these guidelines will help ensure a successful recovery from butt implant surgery. Patients should follow their surgeon’s instructions carefully and contact their surgeon if they have any concerns or notice any signs of complications.
Risks and Complications Associated With Gluteal Implants
Gluteal implant surgery is generally safe, but like any surgical procedure, it comes with potential risks and complications. It’s important to be aware of these risks before deciding to undergo the procedure.
Some of the risks associated with gluteal implants include infection, bleeding, implant displacement or rupture, scarring, and anesthesia complications. In rare cases, there can be nerve or muscle damage, which can lead to long-term problems.
It’s crucial to choose an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon to perform the surgery to minimize the risks. The surgeon should be board-certified and have experience in performing buttock augmentation procedures. It’s also essential to follow the surgeon’s pre- and post-operative instructions to reduce the risk of complications.
Butt Implants surgery near me, we are waiting for you
Come visit us at our Plastic Surgery Center to experience what sets us apart from other companies.
We are located in the heart of Miami on the emblematic Calle 8.
4950 SW 8th St Coral Gables, FL 33134
Monday trough Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Schedule your free consultation
The first step in getting a Gluteal Implant surgery in Miami is to schedule a consultation with us. This consultation will be free and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about the procedure before making any decisions.