Are your breasts getting in the way of your day-to-day life?
Breast Reduction Miami can be an effective solution for women who suffer from pain and discomfort caused by large breast size. Women with breasts that are too large often experience back and neck pain, breathing difficulties, and problems with their self-image.
The goal of Breast Reduction is to reduce the size of the breasts to a more manageable level.
What is Breast Reduction?
Breast Reduction, also known as Reduction Mammaplasty, removes extra breast tissue to achieve a healthier, more comfortable size and reshapes the breasts, making them firmer and lifting them to a more youthful position.
Excess glandular tissue and skin are removed from the breasts during the procedure. The areola, which is the dark skin around the nipple, is also reduced in size.
The Breast Reduction procedure in Miami typically takes from two to five hours, with the goal of producing breasts that are smaller, lifted, and more proportional to the patient’s body.
Am I A Candidate For Breast Reduction?
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for Reduction Mammaplasty is to consult with your physician.
A candidate for Reduction Mammaplasty Miami must be healthy and psychologically prepared for the potential risks associated with the procedure. You should also understand the benefits and limitations of Breast Reduction before deciding.
You may be a good Reduction Mammaplasty candidate if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- Individuals with a positive attitude and realistic goals about what Reduction Mammaplasty can achieve.
- Non smokers.
- Be aware of the possible risks and complications.
- Chronic rashes under the breasts.
- The weight of the breasts causes pain in the neck or back.
What is The Ideal Age For Breast Reduction?
The ideal age for a Reduction Mammaplasty is typically in the late 20s to early 30s. However, The best way to know if you’re ready for this procedure is to come speak with a plastic surgeon about your options.
When Can I Get Breast Reduction?
There are many reasons a person might consider Breast Reduction, like neck or back pain. You can undergo these cosmetic surgery procedures if you are over the age of 18 and are dissatisfied with your large and heavy breasts.
How Much Does Breast Reduction Cost in Miami?
The cost of Breast Reduction surgery in Florida ranges from $3,500 to $8,500. The average cost of Reduction Mammaplasty surgery can vary depending on the doctor, the clinic, etc.
Reduction Mammaplasty cost in Miami May Include
There are many factors that determine Reduction Mammaplasty costs, but there might be things that you may have to invest more on.
Miami Breast Reduction can include a variety of services:
- Surgeon’s fee.
- Surgical facility costs.
- Anesthesia fees.
- Post surgery garments.
- Medical tests.
- Prescriptions for medication.
Financing Miami Breast Reduction
What Are The Benefits of Breast Reduction?
Breast Reduction dramatically change the shape, size, and location of your breasts.
There are several benefits of undergoing Reduction Mammaplasty surgery, including:
- More confidence.
- More attractive appearance.
- Improve your body’s proportions.
- Natural look and feel.
- Long-Lasting results.
- Quick results.
- Your clothing will be more flattering.
- Alleviate back and neck pain.
- A Well-Proportioned body.
- Improved hygiene.
What Should I Discuss During A Reduction Mammaplasty Consultation?
These are just a few topics that you will want to discuss with your surgeon during your consultation:
- Why do you want to undergo Reduction Mammaplasty.
- What are your expectations?
- What is the result you want?
- What allergies do you have?
- Are there any medications you are currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- If you are taking any current medications, herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
- Questions to gauge your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- What are the possible results of Reduction Mammaplasty and risks or possible complications involved?
- And any other information that may be useful for your Reduction Mammaplasty procedure.
What Should I Ask The Plastic Surgeon About Reduction Mammaplasty?
Ensure that you know everything there is to know about Reduction Mammaplasty, as well as your selected surgeon.
- Do you have any certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery to perform surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for Reduction Mammaplasty?
- Where and how will my Reduction Mammaplasty?
- Do you have before and after photos of Reduction Mammaplasty that I can see and what results are reasonable for me?
- What could be the risks and complications of my Reduction Mammaplasty surgery?
- How can I handle complications?
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From Breast Reduction?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
- And any other questions you have.
What Are The Risks of Breast Reduction?
Before deciding on a Breast Reduction surgery, it is important to understand and know the risks of taking this surgical procedure.
The risks vary from minimal to high depending on the person and the specific procedure they are going through. One of the most serious risks is infection which can result in a hospital stay and treatment with antibiotics.
Breast Reduction Risks May Include?
- Anesthesia risks.
- Fluid accumulation.
- Persistent pain.
- Unfavorable scarring.
- Poor wound healing.
- Breast asymmetry.
- Loss of nipples and areola.
Preparing for Your Breast Reduction
Breast Reduction is life-changing surgery that can help you regain your shape. Preparing for your surgery is a challenging process, but you can make it easier on yourself with the right preparations.
Do your research, talk and follow the instructions of your doctor and explore different treatment options with them.
Be sure to arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
Preparation for Breast Reduction surgery may include:
- Talk and follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- You should do lab tests.
- Stop smoking.
- Stop Drink.
- Stop drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
Recovering From Breast Reduction
Some people who have a Breast Reduction surgery need to recover for a few days, weeks or months. It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions when recovering from Reduction Mammaplasty surgery. However, some people experience side effects and complications in the process of recovery.
You may not be able to do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery. You will also need someone else by your side during that time.
A thin tube may be inserted under your skin for a short period of time to drain any excess blood or fluid.
To help minimize the swelling in your breasts, you’ll need to wear an elastic wrap or a support bra during the healing process.
Affordable Breast Reduction Surgery in Miami, FL
It is not easy to find an affordable plastic surgery for your body. However, it is not impossible either. Seduction Cosmetic Center offers patients affordable Reduction Mammoplasty procedures to help them achieve the results they desire.
Cheap Breast Reduction Miami, FL
The dangers of cheap Breast Reduction in Miami can be very serious. It is important to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. It is not worth the health risks and complications that can result from this cheap procedure.
Will Insurance Cover The Reduction Mammaplasty Procedure?
Some health insurance plans cover Breast Reduction surgery. Your best option is to call the office and speak with the staff. They can help you understand what your insurance does and does not cover
Frequently asked questions
If you have breasts that are too large and long in proportion to your body size, you may be ready for Reduction Mammaplasty. Most women reduce the size of their breasts by one or two cup sizes.
The skin, fat, and tissues removed during a Reduction Mammaplasty procedure are permanently removed. However, the breast can grow back due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight gain, menopause, hormonal changes, and other factors.
Reduction Mammoplasty is a relatively painless procedure. Patients are given anesthesia, so they won’t feel any pain during the surgery. Following surgery, you may need to take prescription pain medication to deal with any discomfort.
Depending on your reasons for wanting it, your body and medical history, there are pros and cons, you should consult with your physician before moving forward with Breast Reduction.
After your Reduction Mammoplasty surgery, you will need to wear a post-breast surgery bras for several weeks to keep your breasts in place.
Breast reduction Before and After
Best Breast Reduction surgeons in Miami FL
The best Breast Reduction surgeons in Miami can be found here At Seduction Cosmetic. We have a team of doctors to give you the highest safety standards and optimal results for your body.
Breast Reduction near me, we are waiting for you
Come visit us at our Plastic Surgery Center to experience what sets us apart from other companies.
We are located in the heart of Miami on the emblematic Calle 8.
4950 SW 8th St Coral Gables, FL 33134
Monday trough Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Schedule your free consultation
The first step in getting a Breast Reduction Miami is to schedule a consultation with us. This consultation will be free and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about the procedure before making any decisions.