You are unhappy with the way you look and want to find a quick, effective way to change your facial features for the better.
As they age, faces take on a rounder, more drooping shape. Wrinkles and folds often appear on the cheeks, chin, and forehead. Facial volume decreases as the fat pads supporting the skin begin to atrophy. This all leads to a decrease in visual appeal and self-esteem.
That’s why it’s important to know how best to take care of your skin and which treatment could be right for you. And if you think a Face Lift Miami is right for you, don’t wait! At Seduction Cosmetic Center we can help you.
What is a Facelift?
The purpose of a Facelift also known as Rhytidectomy is to remove excess skin and fat from the face and neck, tighten the underlying muscles, and reposition facial features to restore a more youthful appearance. This can be done by either an open surgery or a closed procedure.
Combining a Facelift with other procedures
Am I A Candidate For Facelift?
The best way to find out if you are a candidate for Facelift (Rhytidectomy) is to consult with your physician.
A candidate for Facelift Miami must be healthy and psychologically prepared for the potential risks associated with the procedure. You should also understand the benefits and limitations of Rhytidectomy before deciding.
You may be a good Facelift (Rhytidectomy) candidate if:
- You are in good physical and psychological health.
- You are concerned about your appearance.
- Individuals with a positive attitude and realistic goals about what Facelift can achieve.
- Non smokers.
- Be aware of the possible risks and complications.
- Signs of aging on your face.
- Wrinkles and folds.
- Sagging skin.
- Drooping facial area beneath the jawline.
What is The Ideal Age For Facelift?
The ideal age for a Facelift is typically in the late 40s to early 60s. However, The best way to know if you’re ready for this procedure is to come speak with a plastic surgeon about your options, because everyone ages differently.
When Can I Get a Facelift?
There are many reasons a person might consider Facelift surgery, like Sagging skin on the face, sagging jowls, etc. You can undergo these cosmetic surgery procedures if you are over the age of 18 and are dissatisfied with your face.
How Much Does Facelift Cost in Miami?
The cost of Facelift surgery in Florida ranges from $4,500 to $8,300. The average price of Rhytidectomy surgery can vary depending on the doctor, type of facelift needed, complexity of the surgery, the clinic, etc.
Facelift Cost in Miami May Include
There are many factors that determine Rhytidectomy costs, but there might be things that you may have to invest more on.
Miami Facelift can include a variety of services:
- Surgeon’s fee.
- Surgical facility costs.
- Anesthesia fees.
- Post surgery garments.
- Medical tests.
- Prescriptions for medication.
Financing Miami Facelift
What Are The Benefits of Facelift?
A Facelift can be a good option if you are looking for a more youthful and invigorated appearance.
There are several benefits of undergoing Facelift surgery, including:
- Tighten the underlying muscles.
- Lift and tighten sagging skin.
- Eliminate a double chin.
- Get rid of your jowls.
- Natural Look.
- Lasting Results.
- Reduce Deep Wrinkles.
- Remove excess skin and fat.
- Can be combined with additional procedures.
- Invisible Surgical Scars.
- Beneficial for both genders.
What Should I Discuss During Facelift Consultation?
These are just a few topics that you will want to discuss with your surgeon during your consultation:
- Discuss your Facelift options.
- Examine your face.
- Why do you want to undergo Rhytidectomy.
- What are your expectations?
- What is the result you want?
- What allergies do you have?
- Are there any medications you are currently taking?
- What medical treatments have you had in the past?
- If you are taking any current medications, herbal supplements, vitamins, tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
- Questions to gauge your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- What are the possible results of Rhytidectomy and risks or possible complications involved?
- And any other information that may be useful for your Rhytidectomy procedure.
What Should I Ask The Plastic Surgeon About Rhytidectomy?
It’s important to know all about your Facelift surgery.
- Do you have any certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery to perform surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for Rhytidectomy?
- Where and how will my Rhytidectomy?
- Do you have before and after photos of Rhytidectomy that I can see and what results are reasonable for me?
- What could be the risks and complications of my Rhytidectomy surgery?
- How can I handle complications?
- How Long Does It Take to Recover From Rhytidectomy?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the results?
- And any other questions you have.
What Are The Risks of Facelift?
Before deciding on a Facelift surgery, it is important to understand and know the risks of taking this surgical procedure.
The risks vary from minimal to high depending on the person and the specific procedure they are going through. One of the most serious risks is infection which can result in a hospital stay and treatment with antibiotics.
Facelift Risks May Include
- Facial nerve injury.
- Anesthesia risks.
- Fluid accumulation.
- Persistent pain.
- Unfavorable scarring.
- Poor wound healing.
- Unsatisfactory results
Preparing for Your Facelift
Facelift is life-changing surgery that can help you regain your appearance. Preparing for your surgery is a challenging process, but you can make it easier on yourself with the right preparations.
Do your research, talk and follow the instructions of your doctor and explore different treatment options with them.
Be sure to arrange for someone to drive you to surgery and for them to stay with you for at least the first few nights.
Preparation for Facelift surgery may include:
- Talk and follow the instructions of your doctor.
- Take specific medications or adjust your current medications.
- You should do lab tests.
- Stop smoking.
- Stop Drink.
- Stop drugs.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory or herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
Recovering From Facelift
Some people who have a Facelift surgery need to recover for a few days or weeks. It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions when recovering from Rhytidectomy surgery. However, some people experience side effects and complications in the process of recovery.
You may not be able to do any physical activity for up to 1 week after the surgery. You will also need someone else by your side during that time.
A thin tube may be inserted under your skin for a short period of time to drain any excess blood or fluid.
Following completion of a facelift, we might place a bandage around your face to minimize swelling and bruising.
Affordable Facelift Surgery in Miami, FL
It is not easy to find an affordable plastic surgery for your body. However, it is not impossible either. Seduction Cosmetic Center offers patients affordable Rhytidectomy procedures to help them achieve the results they desire.
Cheap Facelift Miami, FL
There are various factors that need to be considered before choosing a Miami Facelift. The most important factor is the skill set of the doctor performing the surgery.
The dangers of cheap Facelift in Miami can be very serious. It is important to find qualified surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery.
It is not worth the health risks and complications that can result from this cheap procedure.
Will Insurance Cover The Rhytidectomy Procedure?
Some health insurance plans cover Rhytidectomy surgery. Your best option is to call the office and speak with the staff. They can help you understand what your insurance does and does not cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the individual‘s skin type, age, and lifestyle. However, a Facelift can last anywhere from five to 10 years.
Most patients report that a Facelift is not a particularly painful procedure. However, some patients may experience some discomfort and swelling in the days following the surgery.
A Rhytidectomy, or Facelift, surgery usually takes two to three hours to complete.
Yes, A Rhytidectomy is another term for a Facelift.
Facelift Before And After
Best Facelift surgeons in Miami FL
The best Facelift surgeons in Miami can be found here At Seduction Cosmetic. We have a team of doctors to give you the highest safety standards and optimal results for your body.
Facelift near me, we are waiting for you
Come visit us at our Plastic Surgery Center to experience what sets us apart from other companies.
We are located in the heart of Miami on the emblematic Calle 8.
4950 SW 8th St Coral Gables, FL 33134
Monday trough Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm
Schedule your free consultation
The first step in getting a Face Lift Miami is to schedule a consultation with us. This consultation will be free and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have about the procedure before making any decisions.