SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Chin Augmentation in Miami
A well-defined jaw remains the basis of an attractive male or female face. One method of improving your jawline includes having a chin implant placed to add strength to a recessed chin. Seduction Cosmetic’s highly trained surgeons can help you decide whether you should have your jawline increased with a jaw implant to improve the balance of your facial features.
Why Have a Genioplasty?
When you have a chin augmentation surgery, you improve your jaw, neck, and chin contours. Usually, during a chin implant procedure, the implant gets placed in the patient’s natural jawline area to increase its size. This increase provides patients with a natural-looking balance between facial features. Genioplasty also gives patients a permanent solution to a weak-looking chin and profile.
Should you have a Chin Augmentation Procedure?
You should look into a chin augmentation procedure if you want to:
• Improve the proportions of your face by enlarging your chin
• Correct a recessed chin
• Improve neck and jawline definition
• Reduce the look of a double chin due to having a small chin bone
About the Consultation
During your consultation with your chosen Seduction Cosmetic surgeon, you’ll need to bring a complete medical history and list of the drugs and supplements you currently take. Our highly experienced surgeon answers many crucial questions during this consultation. Imaging might be done to get a better look at the chin, neck, and jawline. Please take a look at the before and after pictures of previous patients to better understan
d what genioplasty can do for you.
The Appearance of a Chin Implant
A chin implant gets made to fit around your chin bone. This particular device is made of silicone or some other biocompatible material. Chin implants need to be uniquely adapted to suit each patient. You and your chin augmentation specialist have a consultation to choose the right type of implant for your facial enhancement and a natural look.
Once the chin implant becomes placed in your chin area, it should look and feel like your own face, only more balanced.
About Chin Implant Surgery
Chin implant surgery gets performed as an outpatient procedure. Your doctor uses either general anesthesia or sedation with local anesthesia. An incision is placed either inside the mouth or under the chin. The surgeon then makes a space to place the implant next to the existing chin bone.
Chin augmentation surgery takes about one hour or less to perform. Many candidates for a chin implant have other procedures done simultaneously as their chin surgery, however, which can increase the amount of time needed for the process.
Following the surgery, sutures close the incision, and the chin gets bandaged. You’ll need about seven to recuperate before you go back to work. You shouldn’t experience very much pain and get pain medications to help you through the first few days. Cold compresses on your jaw work wonders in reducing pain and swelling, too. Other post-operative actions you can take include:
• Sleep with your face-up and with head elevated for one or two weeks after surgery to prevent swelling. This action also protects your incisions from damage.
• Your Seduction Cosmetics physician should give you a list of dos and don’ts to follow immediately after surgery and about one month after your chin implant.
• You should get to go back to strenuous activity and exercises within three to four weeks after the procedure with your doctor’s consent.
• After four weeks have passed, you should see the improvement you’ve desired. And the results last indefinitely.
Combining Chin Implants with Other Procedures
Many patients decide to combine other procedures with a chin implant. Some of the combinations include:
• Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. Rhinoplasty and chin improvement work well together and complement each other in balancing your facial features
• Neck liposuction and chin implants. To have a marked improvement in the way your chin looks, you should consider having neck liposuction and a chin implant at the same time. Your chin becomes more prominent as the fat under your chin and on your neck decreases to enhance your facial features
The Chin Augmentation Candidate
The right candidate for a chin augmentation currently has excellent health. Other characteristics of a great candidate for chin augmentation include that they:
• Understand the process
• Have reasonable and realistic expectations for the surgery
• That the patient’s chin appears out of proportion from the rest of his or her face
Seduction Cosmetic in Miami, FL. understands that your face show’s your true self to the world. To look your very best and show it, you’ll need a balanced and proportional face. Do you have a feature about your face that you don’t like? Please contact Seduction Cosmetic today for a consultation. Our expert staff has an eye for beauty and can help you get the look you’ve always wanted.